Protecting in the European Court of Human Rights. The European Court of Human Rights is one of the major international human rights protecting institution, based on European system of human rights protection. The number of complaints to the European Court of Human Rights from Ukraine reaches one of the first places among the other state member of the Council of Europe, and this shows the lack of effectiveness of national human rights protecting institutions.
When exhausted all available national instruments of judicial protection, citizen appeals to the international court, here experts of LLC "CLC" Yurstandart 2012 " come to help you with:
- Evaluation of the prospects of an appeal to the European Court of Human Rights;
- Support cases in courts of Ukraine to take all legal possibilities of protection to further appeal to the European Court of Human Rights;
- Effective support passage of the case in the courts and qualified representation of clients;
- Preparation of objections, claim for just satisfaction;
- Negotiations for the possibility of settling the dispute by peaceful means;
- Monitoring enforcement of a decision.