Criminal Law - a set of normative legal acts, which defined the grounds and principles of criminal responsibility and punishment of acts of crime and grounds for exemption from criminal liability and punishment. A special type of qualified legal aid is that, which is provided within the criminal justice system.
To protect the interests of the client in criminal law lawyers LLC "CLC" Yurstandart 2012 " can provide:
- Consultations on criminal and criminal - procedural law;
- Preparation of procedural documents;
- Protecting the rights of clients in prosecution;
- Protection of client's interests in courts;
- Participation in the investigation (search, questioning, notification of suspicions, temporary detention, choosing of preventive measure);
- Representing a victim of crime;
- Compilation evidence base, development of protection strategies;
- Participation of a lawyer during inspections by law enforcement and regulatory authorities;
- Preparation of applications, complaints and other legal documents;
- Appeal against decrees, acts and omissions investigator or prosecutor.