Corporate Law - is part of civil law, set of legal rules governing the legal status, the establishment and activities of business entities. Statutory definition of corporate rights contained in the Law "On Joint Stock Companies", the Economic Code of Ukraine. First normative definition of "corporate rights" appeared exactly in the law on taxation. Relationships that regulates corporate law, by its legal nature are complex and diverse.
Specialists of LLC "CLC" Yurstandart 2012 " with knowledge of corporate law and great experience are ready to give the client:
- Registration, liquidation, reorganization of legal entities;
- Development contracts for purchasing - selling of corporate rights;
- Introducing amendments in the constituent documents;
- Preparing and ensuring, carrying out of general meeting and shareholders meetings;
- Representation in solving any corporate conflicts.