Commercial Law - is a branch of law, the rules of which regulate economic relations, relations between economic subjects (industrial, institutional) and management relations on state regulation of business activity. Economic activity as a subject of regulation of business law stands out for its complexity, multi-stage, professional and systematic character. In recent years, Ukraine has adopted a new codified and special acts regulating economic activity.
Lawyers of " Consulting and Legal Centre" Yurstandart 2012 " will help you to successfully resolve your issues in commercial law, that is:
- Legal support economic activities of legal entities and individuals - entrepreneurs;
- Development of commercial contracts;
- Conducting legal examination of contracts;
- Participation in negotiations during the conclusion of agreements;
- Consultation at the conclusion, modification or termination of contracts, the definition of legal consequences;
- Representation of interests in government bodies, regulatory and law enforcement agencies;
- Protection of client's interests in court, both on the side of the plaintiff and defendant;
- Support of enforcement of the court decisions.
- Preparation of claims, debt settlement, settlement agreement, applications, petitions and other procedural documents.